Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world's financial health.
So far, we've helped Swedes and Finns save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. We recently also took on Germany and we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people's financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are as motivated, helpful and open to change as you are. You will be our first ever Site Reliability Engineer and will have an opportunity to have a huge impact on how we will organize and build our infrastructure going forward, making sure we give our customers the best experience in the market! You will become our go-to person for everything infrastructure related and get to build a lot from scratch. You'll help our teams move faster and better. In this role you'll have many interactions where no workday will look the same. We hope you thrive in an environment where you get to push technical boundaries and facilitate intense scaling - being on the forefront of finance in the world.
What you will do
- You'll be the first to focus on this area full time and will go into a plain level field
- You will be responsible for setting the best practices for automation, security, monitoring and operation of our highly available and distributed platform
- You will own our GCP projects, including access management and organisational structure
- Leverage Terraform and Kubernetes to maintain and develop our infrastructure in a speed and iteration focused environment
- Closely work with our engineering teams to define and implement best practices and shape technical guidelines
- You'll look for opportunities to innovate and find pragmatic solutions all while driving for rock-solid operations
- You will be responsible for delivering reliable services at scale and driving projects to a successful outcome
- You'll be reporting to our Head of Engineering
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with Terraform, GCP and Kubernetes and
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language is a must
- You are service minded and love being in the middle of things
- You have opinions about software development, how it's built, managed, deployed and tested and can balance those principles with observational experience or practical implementation
- You have an open mind and like people for what they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements section)
- It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!