Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 180 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
- Significant experience in running services in Kubernetes-based environments
- At least 5 years' experience working with cloud-based online services (AWS, Azure)
- Deep knowledge of the main observability principles
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively within a team and with colleagues in other departments
- Good written and verbal English skills
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the efficiency, performance and reliability of our online products. You will work closely with the Software Engineers to define and apply the best solution for micro-service based environments. You will be part of the team who is managing our online platforms, including the monitoring and alerting.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through testing and release procedures
- Diagnose issues and improve the efficiency and reliability of these services
- Monitoring of environments hosting online services
- Support Cinemo development and QA teams to find the best solutions and ways to solve problems for cloud-based services
- Participation in the on-call duty rota of the 24/7 operations