Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker, are separate entities under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate.
As an employer, we're more than just a workplace. We believe in the strength of our diversity of thoughts and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
If you're passionate about decentralised technologies, we'd love to speak with you.
We're on a search for a SRE Engineer with the following attributes:
- Critical Thinking - You are able to skillfully conceptualise, apply, analyse and evaluate information gathered from observation, experience or communication and use it as a guide to action.
- Data-Driven attitude - You often propose solutions or make a point in a logical and objective manner, substantiated with accurate data and evidence.
- Dealing with Ambiguity / Adaptability - You can effectively cope with change and uncertainty, and are comfortable when things are up in the air.
- Goal-oriented - You are driven and can be counted on to exceed goals. You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve results all the time.
- Problem Solving - You can easily identify and solve complex problems in a methodological manner.
If you've also got other attributes that you're really proud of, share them with us!
What's in it for you:
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation
- Evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Help with management of four k8s clusters, and reaching a scale of 500 million concurrent users within a year.
You will be a great match if you:
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, TypeScript, or similar programming languages
- Experience working with Coud (preferably AWS), managing multiple Kubernetes clusters, IaaC (preferably Terraform)
- Worked on Observability Stack (Monitoring, logging and tracing)
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
- Experience with algorithms and data structures
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.