Do these words resonate with you and align with your product management experience: Kubernetes, Developer Tooling, DevOps, Multi-Cloud?
If so, this could be your opportunity to significantly enhance your career. Come take a look...
What we do
Ori is deep tech scale up, building the Distributed Cloud Platform for the enterprise. We're enabling digital operations and services through our unified platform Ori Global Edge.
So what does this mean to you? Let's explain - imagine running your distributed workloads on premise and with public/private cloud providers and how difficult this is to implement and maintain! Our platform provides an elegant networking and workload orchestration management solution, making our customers' lives easier, more productive, and predictable than ever before.
Ori's building a platform ecosystem that enriches the experience and drives our company forward to support next-gen digital services for our customers.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll do (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Crafting and evolving the product strategy
- Champion strategic objectives from ideation to delivery
- Undertake ongoing market research to identify new opportunities
- Build strategies to engage with customers
- Work towards a data driven approach and know how to keep score of success post release
- Partner with product marketing to frame, and shout about our amazing new features and products
- Embrace a collaborative approach to deliver customer outcomes with your Scrum team(s)
- Identify viable opportunities to enhance product lines to enable business development.
- These are the essentials you'll need to be successful in this role
These are the essentials you'll need to be successful in this role
- Direct experience with agile practices and tooling
- Experience of working with Kubernetes and orchestration of Docker containers
- Experience of building cloud-native products / services
- Experience working with software development
- A passionate product-centric and customer obsessed mindset to drive product delivery
- Experience with user journey design and user story mapping
- Creating a Product & Features Roadmap
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) in both formal and informal settings, being able to articulate complex ideas to broad audiences
- Continuously look to improve ways of working with the wider and distributed teams
You would certainly boost your chances of success if you had...
- Experience of the edge compute ecosystem
- Previous software engineering experience
- Previous networking / infrastructure experience
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Ori is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Here are the benefits you'll get when you join us (*region dependant)
- Share Option scheme
- Unlimited Annual Leave*
- Private health insurance
- 5% employer pension contributions*
- Work remotely from home or a local co-working space
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave*
Find out more at: https://www.ori.co/