Activate Interactive Pte Ltd (“Activate”) is a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. The homegrown company was founded in 1997 with the mission of positively impacting the lives of people around us and the environment we live in through the use of technology.
We offer quality, cost-effective and impactful IT solutions and services, including mobile and web applications and cloud technology. Over the years, we have helped government agencies and enterprises remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency to better serve the communities.
To amplify our efforts in improving people's lives, Activate also develops preventive healthcare solutions that serve to increase health awareness and improve population health.
We believe that the success of a company relies on the strengths of our employees. At Activate, we are committed to provide a conducive environment and develop our employees to realise their full potential.
From a three-person outfit, Activate has grown into a team of more than 150 employees, delivering more than 150 solutions and services to help our clients achieve growth and success.
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The candidate is meticulous and possesses good analytical and problem solving skills. He/She is proactive to identify preventive measures to mitigate recurring incidents and oversee the release planning and deployment.
He/She is able to communicate effectively with users and internally when managing the tasks/issues.
- Lead, drive and promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
- Responsible for Build, Test & Release best practices by working within teams and educating other microservices teams.
- Identify, plan and implement build and deployment automation activities and managing adhoc activities concurrently.
- Identify opportunities for improving reliability, and scalability of our production services.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting continuous integration and delivery.
- Provide guidance for other DevOps team members, developers and operation engineers.
- Oversee the implementation of corrective, preventive and adaptive maintenance
- Lead and brainstorm on possible root causes to identify interim and permanent solution
- Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and forward thinking.
- Consolidate team's progress for upward reporting
- Preferred experience in government agencies
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps, working with development teams to streamline DevOps processes and implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in leading an IT service support team, preferably within the Government sector.
- Strong team player with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to grasp business domain knowledge quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- People orientated with a “Can Do” Attitude.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Experience with various Singapore Government or Statutory IT compliance standards will be an advantage.
- Experience in MS SharePoint is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert level in at least one of the languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python.
- Expert level in CI/CD pipelines tools and applications (Azure Pipelines, Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience in .NET, NodeJS, C# and/or Java
- Expert level in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible).
- ITSM and Project Management certifications will be an added advantage
*Seniority of the position commensurate with the depth of knowledge and experience
Flexi benefits that covers medical, gym, sports and wellness.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people's lives, then we would love to hear from you