Our Data & Platform Engineering team are looking to bring on a passionate individual to join our hardcore engineering ranks.
In this role, you'll work alongside a diverse mix of brands – From Enterprise, FSI to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency startups. Your engineering talent will be put to the test in building the best solutions for our customers.
We don't mind if you are a little bit more on the Dev side, or a little bit more on the Ops side, in fact we welcome diversity and encourage collaboration, mentorship and learning within our teams.
In this role you will
- Work with some of Australia's best talent. We pride ourselves on first class capabilities and not just years of experience, but most importantly: Natural talent.
- Work on fun internal projects, such as building Kubernetes Capture the Flag and Kubernetes Red Team simulations.
- Gain the opportunity and environment to contribute to exciting CNCF open-source projects.
- Mentor exceptional DevOps/DevSecOps engineers.
- Transform organisations through applying a DevOps mentality: We want to work with individuals who believe in transforming organisations to increase quality, speed and efficiency by closing the gap between Development and Operations. Someone who not only understands how to cut code and the underlying infrastructure pieces, but also understands the value in bringing culture / people, processes and technology / tooling closer together.
- Provide Cloud Advisory: As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for providing Cloud technology and strategic advice to our clients, as well as be looked to as an Evangelist internally.
- Develop, Build, Test and Maintain Infrastructure and Tooling used both by not only our clients and ourselves, in the quest to release secure applications, faster. We have an arsenal of closed source weaponry and tooling available to our team and we are always looking to constantly improve them. Some of our team members contribute to large open source projects and have had their tools included in Operating Systems such as Kali Linux.
- Become a Tech Expert. When we choose a Strategic Partner, we do it for good reason! In this role, you'll be given an opportunity to work alongside our leading disruptive tech partners such as AWS, Aqua Security, HashiCorp, Red Hat and others, and work in an environment that will allow you to become an expert in the technology most interesting to you.
- Work alongside our customers to architect Deployment Pipelines, taking business requirements and technical processes and tooling into consideration and providing solutions that take CI/CD patterns of olde and inject it with steroids, from Development to Production, with every element thought about – including Security automation.
Location, Location - Location?
It's a new world of working. Our clients, partners and your peers could be in the next room, next suburb, or across the globe. You'll need to be able to collaborate well virtually with clients and team members to deliver strong outcomes; and self motivate the delivery of your work in the comfort of your own home.
Of course, it's not all about online. We want to be able to meet up and collaborate and have fun together when time, travel restrictions and the receding pandemic allow.
Grow with us
All the best people love to learn and broaden their knowledge, that's why we provide team members with a learning and development budget.
As well as a personal budget, we also proactively encourage on-the-job learning and development, this ensures that, as one of our Engineers, you will gain insight and experiences that even the best money can't buy.
Do you have these skills? We're looking for you.
To deliver the very best to our customers, you'll need to have the following skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in System/ Cloud Engineering / DevOps / SRE role or similar
- Production experience
- Broad knowledge in DevOps, Scripting/Coding, CI/CD, Networking, Security and a desire to specialise deeply in one or more of these areas
- HashiCorp Terraform
- Strong experience with either AWS or Azure, and must have a certificate in either.
- Understand Docker best practices, understand how to build, run and secure Containers
- Strong CI/CD skills
- Ability to be flexible between CI/CD platforms such as GitLab CI, Pipelines, CircleCI, Jenkins..)
- Ability to architect a CI/CD pipeline from scratch
- Can clearly demonstrate the ability to produce a CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with tooling and concepts
- CI/CD across Desktop, Mobile and Web
- Confident with at least either Python, Java, GoLang or Node.JS build and deployment tooling and processes. The more the better.
- Strong skills in Linux
- Strong scripting experience (Either Bash or PowerShell)
- Scripting / Programming in a modern language, such as Python or GoLang
- Serverless Development experience
- Understand Dockerfile best practices: how to build, run and secure Containers
Nice to have
- Multi-Cloud experience
- HashiCorp Vault
- Strong Windows skills
How to apply?
Accelera is an equal opportunity employer. We value (and seek out!) diversity.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].