As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace supporting over 20,000 customers around the world, we hire top talent who build with heart and succeed with others. At Tempo, we're on a mission to help modern, forward-thinking product and engineering teams work better. Our integrated applications for time management, resource planning, and budget management provide unrivaled understanding of how time and effort are spent. But we're not the time tracking of yesterday. Our innovations in automation and machine learning make logging time seamless for the highly skilled and creative people doing the work. With uninterrupted effort, team leads and executives gain deep insights into how time is being used in order to plan, manage, and deliver results. After all, time is a finite and precious resource, and the world's top performing teams unlock the value of their time so that they consistently succeed.
Come join us as we continuously innovate our industry-leading products and expand to new ecosystems. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will bring their unique perspectives to our teams in Iceland, Canada, and the United States.
- Solving difficult technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with product leads, designers, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Designing and maintaining APIs
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team's performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a solid background in applying knowledge of Java and JVM to build scalable software
- Has experience with Spring, Gradle and Maven
- Has experience with SQL queries and database performance
- Has experience with Kubernetes and AWS
- Is passionate about unit testing and integration testing (junit, mockito, rest assured)
- Has experience with designing and maintaining APIs for public consumption
- Has experience with building and optimizing for performance
- Is creative, innovative in finding solutions to complex problems
- Is a self-starter and motivates others with enthusiasm and collaboration
- Is passionate about clean code and best practices in computer science
- Keeps his knowledge up to date by following what is happening in the industry
- Has a degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies
- Is familiar with Kotlin
What's In It For You
- We can help with relocation processes!
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing Tech Team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.