We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
More about us:
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don't intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part-time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
- We develop large custom software systems and cloud infrastructures for our customers.
- We realize projects in the areas of microservices, IoT software, AI / Data Science and web applications.
- To do so, we rely on an interaction between cloud technologies and agile software development.
- We understand DevOps as a mindset. We place great emphasis on Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- We need your support in the new conceptualization and implementation of customer projects as well as in their continuous optimization.
- You will participate in agile trainings and have the option to get certified in leading development and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another science-related degree and are interested in cloud projects. Career changers are also welcome.
- You consider Linux, networks and the cloud to be really exciting and enjoy to implement projects in this field.
- You are enthusiastic about the mix of development, system architecture and cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google).
- You want to automate IT infrastructure deployments by using technologies like Docker or Kubernetes and eliminate repetitive work.
- You're eager to explore a variety of systems and become familiar with application servers, databases, and web technologies.
- You wish to join an agile team from the very beginning and contribute your own ideas.
- You want to accompany the entire project process and support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking.