At Coinrule we want to create the best crypto-currency trading experience possible for our customers. That takes true innovation, a strategic vision and purpose. We are a small team that truly value passion and determination with a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We use the best tool for the job and are not afraid to try new ones. Our industry is complex and fascinating, we are dealing with huge scale. Our platform will need to scale further to support more customers and more complex scenarios.
- Full-time, 40 hours a week, Flexible hours
- 100% remote working with the possibility of having a co working space of your choice paid by Coinrule anywhere in the world
- Annual allowance for book or conference
- Work on cutting edge technology in a fast moving industry
- Internal Hackathon day organised by the devs every three months
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic technology leader to join Coinrule. As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop and oversee innovative software. You will motivate and provide expert technology advice to widen the propositions in a fast-paced agile programming process. Furthermore, you will mentor a team of junior developers and allow the direction of all future blockchain development as the company continues to grow.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience in the front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo)
- Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Experience of producing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience of Agile practices, particularly SCRUM and Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with modern web development best practices
- Knowledge of cloud computing. Ideally AWS, Lamdba and Kubernetes
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player
- BS.C Computer Science or similar
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the Cryptocurrency market or trading
- Experience working with Big Data and Financial web apps