WellSaid Labs]is looking to hire a DevOps engineer to help improve our developer experience.
We have developed a breakthrough AI algorithm that creates synthetic, realistic speech from text. You will work on our core Text-to-Speech (TTS) service that enables creatives to make lifelike voiceovers for videos, audiobooks, and trainings.
In your day-to-day, you'll be working on large-scale projects that improve the availability and performance of our core services and data pipelines. In addition, your work will include:
- Revamping our monitoring infrastructure to make it reliable, consistent, and customer-centric
- Driving preventative efforts to ensure system reliability
- Leading our response and recovery efforts from active incidents which include performing root cause analysis
- Configuring our services for high availability with redundancy, backups, and tooling
- Improving our deployment process with a focus on making all code changes fast, simple, and safe
- Collaborate on code reviews, infrastructure improvements, and larger engineering efforts across product offerings
- Identify novel ways to handle load and scale resource-intensive applications
- Help our engineers write reliable code while retaining our ability to ship fast
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers to WellSaid Labs!
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts including algorithms, data structures, and systems design
- Experience with cloud environments and container technology, including AWS or GCP, Kubernetes, and Docker
- 3+ years with a modern programming language (Golang, Typescript, Python, etc...)
- The ability to debug and solve issues in a production environment
- An understanding of how to profile applications and databases, to identify and debug performance issues