TurnKey Lender strives to make fair digital lending worldwide a reality through tailored intelligent automation, AI, unmatched credit decisioning accuracy, and servicing speed. By combining traditional and alternative scoring mechanisms we help lenders serve more clients and approve more of the right loans faster.
What We Do
Turnkey Lender develops the most intelligent automation tools empowering innovative companies to increase financial inclusion and make credit available to ordinary people and small businesses through high-end technologies such as online lending, blockchain, social network scoring, big data, mobile data analytics.
Our employees are involved in intense, but very interesting process of software and business development for spreading the highest standards of financial technologies world-wide.
DevOps Engineer is an individual contributor role on a dynamic and growing team chartered with implementing DevOps for automation, deployment and continuous monitoring of Turnkey Lender's SaaS and Cloud offerings. We seek an individual contributor with extensive experience in infrastructure as code and automated deployments to provide experienced guidance to Turnkey Lender as we accelerate our on-premises/cloud/SaaS offerings.
- Developing and implementing a platform that will automate deployment, operations, and repetitive tasks
- Documenting technical procedures, standards, and policies
- Cloud Migration
- Develop scripts to improve visualization of monitoring data to decrease troubleshooting and resolution time;
- Cloud or DevOps Assessment
- Assist Ops team with project onboarding.
- Develop and test operational continuity scenarios in SaaS demo and development environments to improve operational robustness and develop recovery procedure;
- Work closely with Turnkey Lender's software architects/developer to collaborate on system improvements that impact and improve customer experience.
- Continuously monitor (along with other team members) Turnkey Lender's development and production SaaS, Cloud, and on-premises instances;
- SQL Databases (MSSQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL)
- General database management skills
- Experience in backup and recovery
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 4+ years experience in DevOps Engineer
- Good spoken/written English.
- Experience in administering cloud platforms: Mainly in Azure (AWS, Google cloud platform is a plus)
- Experience in administering OS and understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems in Windows administration (Linux/Unix is a plus)
- Experience working with High Load, High Availability systems
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins (Ansible, Puppet, Chef is a plus)
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools such as AWS Cloudformation, Terraform or equivalent.
- Strong experience deploying Application/System to AWS, MS Azure Environments ( Alibaba is a plus)
- Experience with a scripting language such as C#, Bash Script, Powershell or Groovy.
- Experience in using Kubernetes
- Good team and individual skills
What's on Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment