The SwissSign Group is the leading Swiss Trust Service Provider (TSP) and has two cornerstones: identity services under the SwissID brand and certificate services. SwissID is the digital identity of Switzerland, which enables easy and secure access to the online world. Thanks to electronic certificates, data can be exchanged in an encrypted form and therefore protected against unauthorised access. We accompany people and companies into a successful digital future and protect their data according to the highest security standards while keeping it in Switzerland.
- You have 3-5 years practical experience with DevOps approaches (technical and organizational)
- You have worked several years with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes preferred)
- You have strong knowledge in the most of the following topics:
- configuration and deployment management tools (Ansible)
- CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux installation and configuration
- Network protocols, routing concepts and tools (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Authentication mechanisms (LDAP, Kerberos, Radius)
- You are a team player and communicative personality with very good English skills (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- If you have software development skills, it is a plus
- German skills are a plus
- The position to be filled extends beyond the usual DevOps role in a development team: indeed, we are looking for someone with proven experience and skills as a DevOps expert.
- This ranges from aspects like the use of our Gitlab-based build pipelines, Linux administration, managing network infrastructure up to the highly automated deployment to our Kubernetes clusters.
- As a member of the infrastructure operations team you will also serve as a connecting link to our application centric DevOps teams.