GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are looking for an Infrastructure DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer who can be responsible for designing, and supporting highly available systems across a diverse technology stack.
The successful candidate will work on GSR's systems engineering and performance, configuration management, and the day to day technology operations.
You will look to automate wherever possible, in order to improve efficiency and support Infrastructure as a Service.
We will require the Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to use best practices such as CI/CD, automated testing, branching strategy, and environment decoupling) and manage and maintain a multi-cloud environment (AWS).
- DevOps Engineer background (or something similar).
- Experience with cloud technologies (preferably AWS).
- Programming knowledge for automation, in Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge and understanding of systems and network hardening, as well as Security principles.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) and best practices experience.
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes is required.
- Genuine passion for systems/network engineering with a touch of development. Not afraid of moving up and down the stack, from the physical to the application layer.
- 5+ years experience in Linux system administration and technical operations. Must know how to tune for performance and monitor for failures.
- Practical working knowledge of UDP, TCP/IP, routing protocols and VPN technologies.
- Ability to dive deep and understand the full network stack.
- Religious about Infrastructure as Code. Experience with tools such as Terraform, Ansible/Puppet is required. Must have a passion for automation.
- Self-starter with fluent communication in written and spoken.
- Must be based in Singapore
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Maven or a similar toolchain is an added bonus.
- Experience with micro-service designs and deployments is desirable.
- Python coding.
Founded in 2013, we specialize in providing liquidity, risk management and structured products to institutional participants in the digital asset ecosystem. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackstone and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world's fastest and most robust trading platforms.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with operations in the USA, Europe and Asia.
GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role.