This is a remote position.Coders Connect are excited to partner with a company which for the past 18 months has been building a new real-time bidding platform for the mobile marketing industry, working with leading mobile brands like Playtika, Postmates, Amazon Shopping, Sam's Club and more.
It's a programmatic app user acquisition and mobile app retargeting products puts your app where you want it - top of mind. A holistic marketing funnel approach activates valuable users, keeping them engaged, growing the app's revenue.
It's a leading performance-based mobile app marketing platform for the world's largest app publishers and brands. From user acquisition to retention via app retargeting and re-engagement, this platform delivers a comprehensive range of mobile marketing solutions to grow business at every stage of the user funnel.
Powered by machine learning and audience targeting, it's own proven proprietary app retargeting technology finds and retains the most profitable users for its clients. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, it has a global representation in every major market worldwide, including EMEA, APAC, and the US.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software or DevOps Engineer
- Experience in BigData tools (Spark, Athena, Kubernetes, Druid, etc.)
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Fast learner and highly motivated
- Team player with good people skills, positive thinker
- Competitive salary
- Open to fully remote working