You want to work with the latest tech stack? You want to stop working from project to project and put your energy into developing ONE product? If you want to contribute to the growth of a company, learn from others and share your own experience, then this is the right place for you- read on 🤓
This is what you can look forward to:
- State of the Art Tech Stack: React, GraphQL, Apollo Federation, Mongo DB, Docker, Typescript
- Whether in our modern office in Darmstadt or remotely, you are free to work from wherever you want.
- No matter which operating system is your favourite - we support you. Other equipment requirements? Feel free to ask us!
- We are a highly motivated and dynamic team.
- With us you can develop yourself further, have future prospects and opportunities for promotion.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and cooperation at eye level is important to us.
What sets us apart: Company & Product We, as vertical cloud solution GmbH, bring human resources organization in the hospitality industry to a new level. Our software gastromatic is cloud-based and we offer it as SaaS. We are a dynamic company of 90 gastronauts and work in software development in teams of about 3-8 people on different modules and functions.
Additional info on how we roll/tick: We like to celebrate great moments: This video of our last summer party captures the spirit of our time together: https://bit.ly/3KVRHS8 Our Instagram feed also tells you what office life is like in our company: https://www.instagram.com/gastromatic_/
Does everything suit you? In that case, you should apply directly. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Do you recognize yourself?
- I have solid working experience maintaining Kubernetes in a cloud environment like AWS or Google Cloud.
- I bring relevant knowledge and experience using Terraform.
- I am able to create and support CI/CD pipelines preferably with Github Actions.
- I can safely use several programming languages like Typescript, Python, Go, or Rust.
- I have experience with GitOps workflow and tools e.g. Jenkins X.
- I live in Germany and work remotely OR I live near Darmstadt and can come to the office regularly.
Working in our Software Development Team and your tasks:
- Agile software development in small teams
- Design, build and maintain available and scalable architectures
- Set up continuous delivery pipelines
- Refactor and modernize existing server architectures
- Contribute to product development design, implementation and delivery