The Red Hat Cloud Success team is looking for a highly energized and motivated technical expert to join us as a Cloud Success Architect in Singapore. In this role, your mission will go beyond break-fix support. You'll engage with customers and partners early during the adoption life cycle to ensure a positive experience and successful adoption of our offerings. You'll need to have a good understanding of the big picture and the commitment to communicate at the highest technical leadership levels with Red Hat's key customers and partners. As a Cloud Success Architect, you'll need to be an expert in one or more cloud and DevOps technology areas and be a natural relationship builder, capable of earning respect inside and outside of Red Hat. You'll be expected to quickly become a trusted partner and adviser for customers and serve as their advocate within Red Hat. As part of a global and diverse team, you'll need to improvise technically and in relationships while striving to contribute to the development of the team.
Primary job responsibilities
- Engage with Red Hat's internal teams, customers, and partners to ensure a positive cloud technology onboarding experience resulting in long-term enterprise success
- Help customers and partners define and achieve their adoption success criteria by providing proactive recommendations and advice
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with each qualified engagement through the complete adoption life cycle of our offerings
- Articulate how specific Red Hat's cloud offerings and our cloud product roadmap align with customer and partner use cases
- Advocate for innovation and early adoption of cloud technologies
- Capture the capabilities of Red Hat's offerings and identify gaps as related to customer use cases through a closed loop process for each step of the engagement life cycle
- Build C-level relationships with Red Hat's strategic customers and partners that result in deeper loyalty and smoother adoption experience; gain trusted partner status
- Expand Red Hat's presence with key industry experts by helping to develop, articulate, and refine our overall strategy, technology vision, and case examples of customer impact
- Engage with Red Hat's product engineering teams to help develop solutions patterns based on customer engagements as well as personal experience that guide platform adoption
- Establish and maintain parity with Red Hat's cloud technologies strategy
- Contribute internally to the Red Hat's team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a subject matter expert and mentor for specific technical or process areas
- Multi-years of experience working in a support, development, engineering, IT, or quality assurance (QA) organization, preferably within an enterprise environment
- Experience working in DevOps environments
- Competent comprehension of enterprise architecture and strategic business drivers
- Familiarity with source code management tools like Git or Apache Subversion (SVN)
- Practical experience with Linux or UNIX systems
- Direct working experience implementing Kubernetes based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions and ability to provide architectural advice for designing containerized Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions and integrating with enterprise systems
- Experience in cloud native software development and deployment to public or private cloud
- Experience working in a technical leadership or mentor role
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to convey complex information to customers clearly and concisely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technology-related discipline; computer science or engineering is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English; multilingual skills in Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, or Malaysian is a plus
- Demonstrable presentation and facilitation skills to all stakeholder levels
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.