We are a Singapore & Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) based business specializing in recruitment on both a permanent & contract basis, application (software) development and training.
We are a fast growing company that truly partners with our clients for all of your staffing, application, and training needs
Formed in Singapore in 2008, we work with clients across Banking, Finance & Insurance as well as with a number of large Consulting firms across the greater APAC region. We specialise in securing talent across the full IT spectrum as well as HR & Accounting / Finance.
- You will mainly be responsible for:
- Providing primary operational technical support and assist the functional support teams
- Improving complex operations (DRP, Migrations, Major maintenance etc.)
- Improving reliability and quality of our systems (automation, monitoring, alerting, security, RCA etc.)
- Reducing time-to-market by implementing CICD pipelines where possible
- Managing technical issues, escalations and ensuring good level of delivery
- Maintain, improve and standardize existing workflow processes and framework
- Promoting knowledge sharing within the organization (trainings, documentations etc.)
- Bridging the gap between Dev and Ops
Qualifications and Profile
- Experience in a banking production environment in a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with UNIX environments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, Powershell
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in any of these tools and technologies such as Ansible, Gitlab, Azure Devops, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with task schedulers such as Control-M
- Good understanding of IT ecosystems and application architectures
- CICD pipelines, ITIL practices, Agile practices, Lean
- Observability tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, AppDynamics or Dynatrace is a plus
As we are covering the bank's global operations, you will work in rotational shifts and also be occasionally doing on-call support* during non-business hours.