Seedly is the one-stop platform to help people manage and learn personal finance together. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in personal finance space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas. We are looking for a Technical Lead to lead a cross functional team serving our customer's needs.
- An obsessive automator who only wants to manually test things once.
- A concise documenter who takes as much care of their README.md as they do their service interface.
- An owner end to end, Frontend, Backend, CI/CD, Operations, understanding what it takes to build a resilient, scalable service and support it in production.
- A problem solver focused on user experience.
- A team leader, with prior experience mentoring junior engineers and facing off to business stakeholders.
- Experienced with React and Ruby or similar frameworks
- Familiar with AWS, Kubernetes and write your applications Docker first.
- Lead a team of engineers to drive monetisation initiatives within the company.
- Build high quality, fault tolerant systems and products, owning all areas of implementation, frontend, backend, CI pipeline, automated test suites and operations.
- Work with your product owner and business stakeholders to define the product and tech roadmaps.
- Mentor the engineers within your team.
- Engage with the wider engineering organization, making sure your tech roadmap aligns with the other teams
Apart from challenging problems to solve we also offer:
- Ownership & autonomy of your services (from emerging ones to large scale opportunities)
- Career growth – Access to learning programs, 1:1 coaching, onboarding program, working closely with a high-caliber management team
- Team offsites and events (Once we can travel again)
- Flexible / Asynchronous work environment to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance
What can you expect from us?
Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
Work: We have a team of over 350 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people's lives.
Culture: We take our work seriously but don't hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group
EEO Statement Hyphen Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value, support and respect all individuals and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse working environment. Decisions in hiring are based on business needs, requirements of the job and individual qualifications and shall not be influenced by any consideration of race, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), age, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or other applicable legally protected characteristics.