In our global AutoChem business unit, we develop synthesis, sampling and reaction analysis tools for scientists in pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We provide scientists the information they need to deliver life-changing products. Join our R&D organization at our global operational headquarters in Nänikon-Greifensee and support the fast growing business opportunity within our unit as an Senior Software Engineer 80-100% (f/m/d).
We are looking for a proactive person who appreciates room for own decision-making and knows to utilize it towards high quality outputs.
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
- Participate in an agile, international team starting from the requirements definition to completion of a User Story
- Design, develop and document software for cloud, web and embedded applications based on state of the art principles and design patterns such as SOLID
- Implement and maintain unit, integration, acceptance and system tests as well as the test infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with adjacent disciplines such as hardware engineering, application testing, platform teams, product management, or our software engineering colleagues in an international environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (ETH/Uni/FH)
- A passion for clean code and pragmatic, elegant design
- At least five years of professional experience engineering cloud or web solutions. Knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or testing frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, communicational and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English to work comfortably in an international environment, German language skills are a big plus