Exoscale is the leading Swiss/European cloud service provider.
With services covering the full cloud infrastructure spectrum - from fast deploying virtual machines to S3 compatible object storage - Exoscale provides a simple and scalable experience in order to let its clients focus on their core business.
Join a dynamic working environment with a cutting-edge team based in Lausanne or remote. Exoscale strives to create an environment with great working conditions and welcomes diverse applicants.
The engineering team at Exoscale works on all aspects from designing & developing products, to their operation and support.
This position is Remote in Europe (EU) or local in Lausanne, Switzerland
This position focuses on the internal tooling around internal PaaS delivery. A range of topics are covered: tooling development, platform development and maintenance, application delivery pipelines and more.
Some of the challenges you will be working on:
- Contribute to our internal tooling development with a focus on platform application delivery automation
- Manage and maintain Exoscale's internal PaaS based on Kubernetes ecosystem
- Help improving the developer experience (DX) through the delivery of self-service systems and pipelines
- Improve & develop our application delivery CI and CD pipelines
- Contribute to our public & open source tools development (Exoscale CLI, Exoscale terraform provider and more)
- Help on troubleshooting and solve failures and performance issues
- Contribute to designing and architecture the Exoscale platform systems
- Improve processes and solutions to be scalable and highly available
- Participate in code & changes reviews
- Have experience with Clojure & Golang programming languages (mandatory for this position)
- Have an affinity for platform and infrastructure topics
- Have a solid experience with Kubernetes and its ecosystem
- Have good experience with Linux
- Have a good understanding of security concepts and PKI infrastructure
- Are familiar with common application operation topics such as CI/CD systems and runtime environments
- Love to automate anything that could be
- Are curious, autonomous and embrace learning new things everyday
- Are team players and are comfortable working in a distributed team