Our purpose at MyRepublic is to transform people's lives by creating a connected world that is seamless, smart and safe, while innovating the way telcos operate.
One of the fastest growing telecom operators in the Asia-Pacific, MyRepublic has operations across Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia, and is set to expand further into the region.
Our vision is to be the world's largest enabler of deep, meaningful and trusted relationships between customers and products through a highly scalable connectivity franchise model.
With our uniquely scalable and centralised framework enabling the seamless delivery of layered services, MyRepublic has become a leader in the digital transformation for the telecom sector, one that is set to play out over the next decade in one of the most exciting regions of the world.
You will be responsible for the systems engineering to maintain the reliability and security ofsystems supporting a Cloud SAAS platform and some service provider Network Functions.
How you'll contribute to MyRepublic's success:
- Provide engineering and escalation support to the Development and IT Operations teams
- Design and deploy engineering solutions to provide capabilities including:
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Security Lifecycle Management
- Patching and Integration Testing
- Infrastructure Orchestration
- Systems Automation
- Incident Management
- Service Restoration
- Improve the design and reliability of the infrastructure
- Maintain systems documentation
- Accept and meet challenging deadlines
What we offer in return:
- Exciting opportunities to create and grow in a rapidly growing organisation that is a disruptor in the telco space.
- Amazing colleagues and culture that encourages you to do your best work while staying authentic and true to yourself.
- A work culture that puts your individual needs at the core: Remote, Hybrid or In-Office – choose a work rhythm that suits you and your team. We focus on outcomes and believe that you can deliver your best work, working anywhere, anytime.
- Wellness first. We believe that wellness goes beyond team celebrations and birthday parties. Our holistic approach to wellness gives you opportunities to recharge, connect and explore, at and outside work. In addition to the standard leave entitlements, we offer.
- 1 day of wellness leave every quarter for you to take or your health and wellbeing, and explore your personal passions.
- 20 days to work from anywhere each year, allowing you more flexibility to explore and connect with your interests while delivering work you will be proud about.
We think you'll fit in great with us if you:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong knowledge of Cloud services (AWS or GCP) is a must
- Strong background in Linux is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker is preferred
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform is preferred
- Good understanding of Networking
- Ability to write scripts in various languages such as Bash, Python, PHP
- Knowledge of Java software development is a plus
- Knowledge of Database administration (Postgres, MySQL) is a plus
- Ability to self-learn
- Well organized, attention to details and able to multitask
- Desire to explore and learn new technologies
The values and behaviour that we look for
From being the first to launch 1Gbps broadband plans and the first network optimised broadband service for gaming in Singapore, to crafting workplace practices that put wellbeing at its core, our values guide us in everything we do at MyRepublic. It's the secret sauce that makes us tick. If you espouse the following, we know you would fit in great with us:
- Never Settle: We dream big. We are constantly curious and embrace bold ideas.
- Stronger Together: We create together. We win together, we fail together. We grow together, we celebrate together. We are at our strongest together.
- Empowered to Deliver: We deliver on our commitments. We are empowered to move fast and with confidence to get the right things done.
- We Care: We care for ourselves, one another and our customers. We value authenticity and embrace differences. We create the space to recharge, connect and explore to bring our best selves to work.
We believe that skills, knowledge and experience can come from a diverse range of life experiences. You may not have ALL the listed requirements for this role but this should not hold back! If you believe that you have what it takes for this position, are willing to learn, and you identify with the values and mission of MyRepublic, we would love to hear from you.
We celebrate diversity and look forward to hearing from a diverse group of applicants. We do not discriminate on any factor in our hiring process.