Ori is deep tech scale up, building the Distributed Cloud Platform for the enterprise. We're enabling digital operations and services through our unified platform Ori Global Edge.
So what does this mean to you? Let's explain - imagine running your distributed workloads on premise and with public/private cloud providers and how difficult this is to implement and maintain!
Our platform provides an elegant networking and workload orchestration management solution, making our customers' lives easier, more productive, and predictable than ever before.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll do (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Understand Ori's vision and lead the technical direction of the team
- Drive an engineering culture by mentoring and being an example of best software engineering practices
- Ensure software is designed and implemented for quality, robustness and scale
- Strive for efficiency by anticipating team needs and resolving challenges
- Take ownership and responsibility of production-ready code
- Contribute to and ensure the completion of features to reach customers in a timely manner
- Be a key face of Ori's engineering team raising brand awareness and attracting talent
These are the essentials you'll need to be successful in this role
- Strong experience working with Kubernetes and orchestration of Docker containers
- Strong experience in Golang
- Strong experience and understanding of production services in a Cloud-like environment
- Strong experience of designing, building, shipping, and maintaining backend distributed systems
- Strong understanding of core architectural and programming principles
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Ori is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Here are the benefits you'll get when you join us
- Option scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Work remotely from home or a local co-working space
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
Find out more at: https://www.ori.co/