Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker, are separate ventures under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate.
As an employer, we're more than just a workplace. We believe in the strength of our diversity of thought and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
If you're passionate about decentralised technologies, we'd love to speak with you.
We're on a search for a Platform Engineer, Senior with the following attributes:
- Critical Thinking- You are able to skillfully conceptualise, apply, analyse and evaluate information gathered from observation, experience or communication and use it as a guide to action.
- Data-Driven attitude - You often propose solutions or make a point in a logical and objective manner, substantiated with accurate data and evidence.
- Dealing with Ambiguity / Adaptability. - You can effectively cope with change and uncertainty, and are comfortable when things are up in the air.
- Goal-oriented - You are driven and can be counted on to exceed goals. You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve results all the time.
- Problem Solving - You can easily identify and solve complex problems in a methodological manner..
If you've also got other attributes that you're really proud of, share them with us!
What's in it for you:
- Own AWS infrastructure and development on a multi-account environment
- Maintenance of the core infrastructure components
- Design, build, and maintain tools to automate operational processes related to infrastructure
- Involvement on an early application design stages as Cloud Expert
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation
- Volunteer participation in Incident Response activities as Subject Matter Expert
- Identify and remove performance bottlenecks, scaling chokepoints, single points of failure, to optimize software and systems
You will be a great match if you:
- Experience working with cloud providers (preferably AWS), managing multiple Kubernetes clusters, developer Infrastructure as a Code (preferably Terraform)
- Experience programming using any of following languages: Go, Python, Rust.
- Expertise in designing and developing large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in developing tests for Infrastructure as a Code (preferably terratest)
- Experience setting up DevOps pipeline with GitLab CI