We are looking to add a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to the team at Motional!
What You'll Be Doing
- Establish and maintain a continuous integration (CI) infrastructure that supports ~2K builds/day
- Develop tools for deployment and monitoring of highly available, mission critical services
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical build and development issues
- Work with security experts in developing and implementing state of the art security controls
- Manage/Upgrade the applications as necessary.
What We're Looking For
- BS/MS in CSE, CS or SE
- 5+ years of DevOps/Cloud Engineering experience
- 5+ years of working experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong background in Linux, version control, CI/CD and cross-platform scripting languages (python, bash or similar)
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
Bonus Points (not required)
- Experience managing AWS and in-house server infrastructure using IaC
- Experience programming with C++, Python or Go
- Experience with large scale compute and build infrastructure.
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. We're behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, it's imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motional's success. That's why we've established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.