We're a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer – Linux f/m/x to join our team, who enjoys working in a start-up environment and develops HR software our customers love.
🦠 Current information on the application process 🦠
Our team is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. To make sure everyone stays secure, we have adapted the application process to the recent conditions and conduct our interviews by video, telephone and occasionally in person - in compliance with the necessary distance and hygiene rules. For further information please contact our recruiting team.
We wish you much success with your application. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
What you'll do:
- Set up, maintain and enhance application infrastructure (Cloud, Virtualization & Network)
- Ensure smooth operations of our Linux-based productive systems
- Manage and configure our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure
- Write scripts for automation using Python, Bash, etc.
- Infrastructure provisioning using Saltstack and Terraform
- Collaborate closely with developers to optimize build and release processes
- Expert with Linux
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Proficient in scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.) and infrastructure provisioning tools (Saltstack, Terraform, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with containerisation & orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Jetty, Nginx, Postgres, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially EC2 and RDS
- Knowledge of pfSense and OpenVPN
- Perform monitoring of the system (ELK, Grafana, Icinga2, logstash, InfluxDB)
- Educate and support our development team to enable them to fully utilise our stack
- Detail-oriented working style & excellent analytical skills
- A quick learner who thrives in an agile environment
- Excellent communicator
Why join our team?
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Diverse, international and family-like work environment where everyone knows each other
- A choice to work from Mac or Linux
- Extra paid holiday time
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company supported retirement plan
- The ability to either work remotely or be based in our office in Berlin once the pandemic is over
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love whilst reducing our footprint
Want to relocate to Germany and work remotely? Go ahead, we'll support you in the process and make your wish come true.
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. You can get in touch with our Recruiter Kevin or Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!