Our 100% remote team of 400+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go getter
You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, flexible with ideas, and are able to set priorities in a changing environment
You communicate with colleagues and clients effectively
You are reliable to your colleagues and are able to give constructive feedback to your team members to help them improve
You are a solutions-oriented expert with a client first mindset and demonstrate excellent service to build trust with clients
You are punctual and responsive, and show up as a polished remote professional (zoom background, distraction-free space, good functioning equipment, adequate lighting)
You know when to take charge and when to follow, you are proactive on client concerns and needs. You display good judgement and are able to make tough decisions. You are also willing to tell hard truths and give constructive feedback
You actively seek opportunities to continuously improve
You approach work with genuine care and are a delight to work with
You thrive in a fast paced environment and can deliver quality work quickly and with grace
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they're taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team? Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!