Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt to our customer's journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing production services and will work with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure reliability, scalability, and performance of Backup and Cloud-to-Cloud Backup services in the Barracuda Cloud, Azure, and AWS.
What you'll get from us:
- A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued.
- Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross-training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda.
- We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- High-quality health benefits 401k plan with employer match Work-life balance Internal career growth opportunities Flexible PTO
- Managing production services and will work with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure reliability, scalability, and performance of Backup and Cloud-to-Cloud Backup services in the Barracuda Cloud, Azure, and AWS.
- Ensure service reliability and uptime for Cloud services Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network
- Participate in on-call rotation as required
- Collaborate with internal groups to identify, develop, and deploy manageable, scalable, and robust services Ensure consistent application of operational standards across cloud services
- Represent Cloud Engineering in design reviews and operational readiness exercises for new and existing services
- 5+ years progressive experience with 3+ years proficiency in Linux/Unix command line and understanding of package management on Linux systems
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of Bash, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, C, C#, Go, Java
- Understanding of network OSI model Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Track record of successful practical problem solving, excellent written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills
- AWS, Azure, or GCP deployment experience
- Experience in working with Microservice architectures
- Strong Kubernetes & Docker experience
Nice to have:
- Prometheus and Flux experience is a plus