Join our team as a Data Scientist / Developer and take an active role in shaping our developing culture and the future of Archlet. You will have the chance to work on our core algorithms and data analytics pipeline alongside our talented and passionate Product and Engineering team (10+ Engineers).
- Work on a fast evolving product together with our interdisciplinary team.
- Handle data pipelines in an upcoming SaaS product with a rapidly expanding user base.
- Collaborate closely with the entire product team to build highly scalable features.
- Identify, document, and communicate technical improvements within your area of responsibility.
- Help with the selection, onboarding and coaching of new team members.
- Take an active role in shaping our company culture and help us build an amazing place that you love to go to work to.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience and built up a software product in Python.
- You have appreciation towards craftsmanship, clean code and good software architecture.
- You don't shy away from DevOps tasks and have ideally gained experience with Docker and Kubernetes. You have experience in performance monitoring and optimization.
- You have already gained experience in data engineering and Postgres and Pandas are known frameworks (anything from database operations to high level pandas functions).
- You have experience in supporting other team members and are eager to learn new technologies and create customer value.
- You are business-fluent in English.
Extra awesome if you …
- … have worked with machine learning libraries.
- … have a good understanding of mathematical optimization.
- We offer a full-time position in our office in the heart of Zürich. We believe in ownership from day one and empower each and everyone in our team to take on responsibility.
- You are joining us at an early stage. This shows us that you believe in our vision and that is why we want you to profit from the success of Archlet. The offer includes a compensation package with a competitive salary, various benefits and a stock option.
- We have a lot of fun. You will be able to join us on our regular team events.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- Send your resume and a few words of why you want to join us.
- Let's meet for a virtual coffee to align our expectations.
- Meet the team to learn more about your role at Archlet.
- Challenge accepted? In our coding challenge you can show us your skills by solving real-world problems that we are facing on a daily base.
- In the final feedback meeting we review your work from the technical assessment and the challenges you have solved during this process.
- Finally, be part of our success story.
We are Archlet. We help companies make better sourcing decisions faster. We believe in creating easy to use and intelligent software products that disrupt the currently mostly manual, time-consuming and inefficient approach in strategic sourcing for every buyer in every organization.