We are a FinTech based in Berlin that accelerates growth for e-commerce sellers all over Europe. We have already helped over 1,000 of them with fast, risk-free and super flexible working capital. Our team of 30 is ready to expand as we have just closed a new funding round – that's why we're looking for you! As a team, we value transparency, drive and independence. We give all team members the opportunity to prove and outgrow themselves – leaving plenty of room for good ideas and their appreciation. Our Friday Wins sessions are almost as legendary as our Break Interventions. Make a real difference as part of a team that does not only work together, but also challenges itself to get better every day.
Curious to learn more?
- Partner with product managers to provide solutions to end users
- Design and develop microservices in a Node.js and Typescript environment
- Participate in code reviews and system debugging or diagnosis
- Mentor other software engineers
- Strong proficiency with Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL and PostgreSQL
- You have a hands-on approach to software and database design
- You can produce testable code with simplicity and pragmatism in mind
- You are experienced in working in a system with microservice architecture
- You have knowledge of docker and kubernetes
- You thrive at message queues
- You have strong analytical and reasoning skills
- You excel at working independently
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You dazzle others with your positive attitude and you are a known team player
- You are passionate about learning
- You are able to evaluate our current processes and are excited about implementing improvements
Nice to have
- Experience with kafka/stream processing
- Experience with Machine Learning
We don't focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it.
- A varied and challenging job with plenty of room for initiative, independence, responsibility and flexible working hours
- Experienced serial entrepreneurs as managers, from whom you can learn a lot
- Exciting opportunities for further education and training
- An above-average compensation package and the option to participate in the employee stock ownership program
- Being part of a collegial, tight-knit and highly qualified team that makes pragmatic and quick decisions - you'll personally interact with everyone in the company, including our founders
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world - or, depending on location and mood, in a modern office in a prime location at Berlin's Gendarmenmarkt
- Regular team events - online and offline (the pandemic won't keep us from getting to know each other outside work)
- Extensive insight into the different phases of founding an innovative, digital Fintech
Then send us your application documents (CV and relevant references) now!
Equal Opportunity Statement (EOS)
At Myos, we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders or sexual orientations feel equally appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to get hired.