Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 180 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
- At least 5 years' experience in managing cloud-based online services (AWS, Azure)
- Significant experience in running services in Kubernetes-based environments (AKS, EKS, Docker)
- Knowledge of automated deployment and infrastructure management processes (terraform flux, ansible, Jenkins)
- Understanding of the main observability principles
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively within a team and with colleagues in other departments
- Good written and verbal English skills
As a Platform Engineer you will be part of the team responsible for the environments hosting our development and production services.
You will work closely with Software Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to provide tooling for automated deployments and testing in order to facilitate and ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality infotainment solutions in the cloud.
- Design, deploy and manage scalable multi-stage cloud-based environments covering the lifecycle of our services from development to production
- Monitoring and reporting for these environments
- Support Cinemo development and QA teams to find the best solutions and ways to solve problems for cloud-based services
- Diagnose issues and improve the efficiency and reliability of these services
- Participation in the on-call duty rota of the 24/7 operations