Agot AI is a trailblazer in the computer vision (AI) technology surge that is transforming food service industries across the globe. Our customers include some of the largest blue chip food service brands in the world; our investors range from high-prestige Bay Area investors to highly influential food service-specialized funds.
At Agot.AI, we hire collaborative and creative problem-solvers ready to pioneer a new industry. Our leaders are makers and we grow our team by hand selecting cross-disciplinary doers who share our passion to get people their food fast and accurately. Agot AI looks forward to building, growing and succeeding with talents like you.
Agot AI provides generous benefits and perks. Agot AI participates in the E-Verify program.
As a platform engineer at Agot, you will be working with cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems and think systematically regarding libraries, applications, infrastructure, reliability and scalability. You will work closely with DevOps, data team and computer vision engineers to facilitate collaborations and perform best practices in achieving team's goals.
- Experience in building enterprise class SaaS platforms and applications
- You are comfortable with large scale production systems encompassing APIs, gateways, orchestrators, databases, load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, and security.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and related technologies
- Experience in designing and writing hybrid distributed systems at scale
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure, such as AWS
- Experience working with CI/CD toolchain and build/deploy automation
- Experience with Git and Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Be a good team player
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of machine learning frameworks, training machine learning models, or machine learning workloads, or computer vision.