Open Systems delivers cybersecurity beyond expectations. We partner with organizations to boost the security performance of their digital transformations. Our award-winning Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) services connect and protect customers today, while increasing their security maturity for tomorrow.
As a Systems / DevOps Engineer, you will design, develop and operate highly scalable and globally deployed network security solutions. You will be part of the core team that develops and shapes services for our large customer base, constantly having security, quality and monitoring in mind. Specifically, you will work on product integration as well as development of tools and management infrastructure. This position will give you the responsibility for small to midsize projects, right from the concept phase all the way through to production deployment and operations.
- ETH, university, or FH degree in Computer Science or similar educational level
- Experience with container orchestration and automation in cloud architectures and on edge systems (Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience with modern observability principles, stacks and tools like Prometheus / Thanos, Alert manager, Grafana
- Experience in designing and implementing CI / CD solutions
- Experience in automation of complex testing scenarios for products and services
- Experience with Linux or a UNIX based operating system
- Knowledge of modern programming or scripting languages
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- At least four years of practical experience
- Data streaming technologies and brokers like Kafka and RabbitMQ
- CI/CD tools (i.e. Bazel, Buildkite, ArgoCD)
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Knowledgeable in clean software architecture and test driven development (TDD)
- Knowledgeable in different database technologies (SQL, time series, NoSQL)
- Networking and the major Internet protocols (TCP/IP, IPsec, SSL, SSH, SMTP, HTTPS, DNS)
- Practical experience in Golang, Python, Perl or Bash
What We Offer
You will join our development department, where we work in small teams with agile methods. Your initiative and innovation will be crucial to the success of the team and Open Systems. At Open Systems we are passionate about what we do. We work in an environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the center of our attention.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas/reference letters/transcript of records. Compress your application into two attachments).
For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Helena Grimm at +41 58 100 10 10. Only direct applications will be considered.
Come as you are! We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.