Yojee Limited (ASX: YOJ) is a cloud based (SaaS) logistics platform that seamlessly and uniquely manages, tracks and optimises freight movements along the entire logistics chain, from sender to end customer, across borders and between logistics providers (land, sea, air), with subcontractors and for multi-leg journeys. Rarely is a single carrier servicing an entire goods journey from sender to end customer, or exclusively using one type of transportation method. Yojee ensures connectivity and more efficient planning along the entire journey.
About the Engineering team at Yojee
The backbone of Yojee focused on building the core platform and product using best in class technology. We love clean code, well-designed architecture and applying best practices. We build cool technology that lasts long and scales well.
About the role
Yojee is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who enjoys building highly scalable infrastructure on AWS. You will be working with platform engineers to deploy these products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. You believe in programmable infrastructure, zero down times, reliability, high availability and blazing fast response times. You love CI/CD processes and automation. Due to our strong commitment to team ownership, you will have many opportunities to bring in your ideas and architecture suggestions, and help streamline our processes and automating them where applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, monitor, maintain and improve Platform Infrastructure, supporting Development and Operational needs by focusing on points below but not limited to:
- Technical ownership of infrastructure architecture and design.
- Design, deploy and maintain highly scalable services.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure problems quickly and efficiently.
- Work with the Dev team to understand and flesh out requirements to implementations.
- CI / CD Pipeline
- Infrastructure Scalability
- Network Security
- Infrastructure Configuration Management
- Load testing & Benchmarking
- May be required to perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in development of various complex systems.
- Experienced and proficient in working with Scripting (Python, Lambda, Bash).
- DevOps experience with AWS, GC or Azure, Docker, CI tools, configuration management tools.
- Experience working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL) and Elasticsearch.
- Production experience with auto scaling high volume systems.
- Experience in working with Kubernetes for automation and configuration.
- Singaporeans and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position.
Nice to have
- Experience with serverless.
- Experience with pen testing and cybersecurity.
- AWS certified.
- Open source repositories and contributions.