TL;DR: We're looking for a remote (UTC±3) Kubernetes instructor to join our team on a full-time, part-time or contracting basis.
Learnk8s helps companies and engineers to get started with Kubernetes through comprehensive online, in-person or remote training.
- We focus 100% on training. We don't teach with the hope that people will buy consulting services — our mission is to ensure that every engineer has the tools to deploy, maintain and scale their Kubernetes cluster on their own.
- We're a for-profit business, but we care about giving back to the community. We developed several open-source tools to make Kubernetes more approachable for experts and beginners. Here's a short selection:
- We're a small, remote-first and distributed company. Our team is based in Europe, South East Asia and North America.
- You have experience in training engineers.
- You have a strong understanding of Kubernetes internals, Kubernetes networking and troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with the CNCF landscape and some of the products listed.
- You have patience and empathy. Kubernetes is a complex subject to teach and to learn.
What will you do
- Deliver Kubernetes workshops.
- Contribute to our teaching material.
- Develop proof of concepts, demos and tools to support the teaching material.
- Contribute to our research on Kubernetes.
We're not a good fit if
- You've never run training before (it's okay if you delivered internal training).
- You are interested in only doing consulting.
- You are interested in developing and extending Kubernetes. Unfortunately, most of the work we do has to do with authoring content. We write code, but most of it is for demos. We don't maintain production infrastructure.
How to apply
Please apply for this job by answering the following question.
Kubernetes has several Services; which one should I use and when?
Drop us an email at [email protected]