As a Kubernetes Developer, you will work within the Otomi Product Team on the development of our main product called Otomi Container Platform and our Otomi Cloud SaaS solution.
Otomi Container Platform is a state-of-the-art solution that combines many open source technologies into a single integrated solution. We use technologies like Istio, Knative, Prometheus, Helmfile, Kubernetes operators and many more. Together with other Cloud Native Engineers in the Otomi product team, you will design, develop and expose new features onto our platform.
- Background as a developer with relevant experience in building production software products (at least 5 years)
- A good understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Preferably Kubernetes Certified (CKAD or CKA)
- Some experience with enterprise Kubernetes platforms (OpenShift)
- Preferably experience with Istio, Prometheus, Knative and/or Flux
- Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and best practices (12-factor -methodology)
- Worked within agile/DevOps environment
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Strong desire to work on creating novel solutions to tough technical problems, and pushing them through to become production-ready solutions
- Do you think this applies to you? Or to your future self? Just apply and we’ll take you on a never-ending learning journey.
What we have to offer
- Working at a startup where we don’t care how you look or dress, but where we only focus on building amazing products and customer satisfaction
- All the room you need to develop yourself
- Working with all the latest cool technologies
- Working within a product development team
- A competitive salary