LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Fullstack Engineer - Microservice Intelligence (f/m/d). As part of our cross-functional team, you will work on provide a great user experience “from developers for developers” - seeking to turn discovered data from tools like Kubernetes & CI/CD into information that makes the daily job easier for both engineers & their manager. We are seeking for a rapid learner who wants to be part of a modern development team.
What is waiting for you?
- You will be responsible for providing end-to-end experience “from developers for developers”, in close interaction with our connector, UX and platform teams
- As a role model you take ownership for your work, and seek to contribute to a product that matters for our customers
- Your focus will be on the one side to leverage our existing platform with ready-made APIs and capabilities, and on the other side to drive innovation specifically for your target audience
- You will be part of our larger development organization and contribute to cross-team knowledge building & sharing
- You will join a fully remote team, even after Corona
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in similar role (5 years for Senior)
- Experience with relevant parts of a modern software engineering toolchain, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Experience and great interest in User Interaction Design and / or modern API technologies (e.g. GraphQL) would be a strong plus
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process
- Fluent in English
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.