We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong product sensibilities and possess a passion for pushing technology to the limits. You'll care about the impact your work has on our customers, and optimize for impact rather than the number of lines of code you output.
What You'll do
- Connect the dots between business goals and consumer problems through Product development.
- Work with an architect/project lead to perform high/low-level design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high-performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Analyze the customer issues and provide workaround/fix when needed.
- Design and develop services using Test Driven Development with near 100% code coverage
- Continuously develop and deploy services using CI/CD on a daily basis
What we need
- Working knowledge of media codecs tools, transports, and container protocols, such as H.264/AVC, H.265, MP4, TS, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a must
- Working Knowledge of streaming media protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, RTMP, WebRTC, RTSP, etc and RTP/RTCP.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP
- Working Knowledge of common network architectures (routers/switches/proxies, etc) and protocols (HTTP, etc)
- Have good knowledge on different video quality improvement tools of video codecs such as H.264/AVC, H.265
- Knowledge on Intel Quick Sync, AMD Video Code Engine, Nvidia NVENC and Android's media codec framework is a plus
- Knowledge on error detection/correction mechanism(like FEC) on video transmission is also good
- Basic knowledge on Video transcoding, Storage and Broadcasting.
We'd Also Love To See
- Interesting hobby projects, open-source contributions, etc
- Sharing of knowledge- via either formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.