We are anynines. 65+ employees from 11 countries. Founded in 2008. Owner managed, not funded. For more than 8 years focused on cloud technologies.
We support companies all over the world with customized development of Cloud Platform Solutions as well as the automation of databases and data services.
Specialized in the planning, construction and operation of modern cloud platforms as well as the automation of databases and data services, we work with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry.
Our headquarters in Saarbrücken (Saarland) is situated at the campus of the Saarland University - and is easily reachable by public transportation or by car.
- Work collaboratively within a highly agile team to define and shape the development of our Platform 2.0 product, ensuring that it aligns with the company's strategic objectives and meets the evolving needs of our customers.
- Take ownership of software engineering tasks, including prioritizing tasks, advocating for and justifying concepts, and actively engaging in agile meetings with key stakeholders such as the CEO and product owner.
- Utilize your expertise to establish a robust and flexible architecture for a Kubernetes landscape, with a particular focus on scalability to accommodate future growth and expansion.
- Conduct research, prototype solutions, and deliver outcomes. Exhibit a self-starting attitude and make valuable contributions to achieving our objectives by establishing milestone goals and epics.
- Ensure high-quality software delivery by adhering to agile software development methodologies, including Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Application Development and Operator)
- Knowledge of Ruby and Go for Backend development; React and Typescript for Frontend
- Experience in Cloud Platform Development
- Architectural knowledge about application and infrastructure orchestration (Microservice/Service-oriented architecture)
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Cloud Native development (for example 12 Factor Manifesto)
- Understanding of API Development (REST, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry and AngularJS
- Familiarity with Figma for Design