We are looking for hands-on Engineering Manager to lead a team of developers to design, develop, and operate microservices for Nirmata SaaS. The Nirmata solution is delivered “as a service” and is built using cloud-native application technologies, a microservices-style architecture, and is deployed in application containers. Nirmata uses several popular tools like, Kubernetes, Docker, Zookeeper, Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Istio, Prometheus, Kyverno and more.
Our developers love to contribute to the community through meetups, blog posts, hackathons, and open source projects.
Nirmata developers work on Open Source projects such as Kyverno. They are also contributors to CNCF projects such as the Multi Tenancy WG.
- You'll work very closely with our technical leadership and be responsible for managing sprints, delivery timelines, and stand-ups
- As a hands-on Engineering Manager you will contribute to the design, development and testing of new features.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Management of engineering resources, staffing, evaluation, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
- You'll be responsible for the growth, mentorship, and happiness of your team members
- You will contribute to the improvement of the engineering processes.
- You will keep yourself updated on the trends in the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Technologies: Java, OOD, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices, Linux, Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP), REST Architectures, Security (OIDC, SAML, Certs)
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly scalable distributed systems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers in your team
- Ability to help engineers translate high level requirements into workable solutions
- You have experience building and managing engineering teams from scratch or being in the initial member of the engineering team in a start-up