SP Tel offers Edge Cloud-as-a-Service, a platform to manage SPTel's Multi-Edge-Computing (MEC) resources and IOT management to enable Smart Nation IoT services with edge computing capabilities. The unique proposition stems from the deployment of Edge Compute distributed cloud platform to offload processing and storage intensive IoT applications such as video surveillance, analytics, 5G carrier hotel and Massive Machine Type Communications.
- Identifying, proposing, deploying, and supporting client solutions.
- Managing the development of SPTel's Edge computing platform
- Providing ongoing support for the Edge application onboarding and customer/partner trials.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, teaching, and training internal teams.
- Lead RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Managing solution lifecycle and field support, from pilot to commercial adoption.
- Experience with different cloud models like IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, S.O.L.I.D., Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with MQTT, Modbus serial and TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET communications
- Knowledge in software architecture and cloud hosting.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD pipeline).
- Experience with monitoring and log management tools like Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK etc.
- Ability to read and interpret design documentation as well as customer specifications.
- Basic understanding about data centre networking.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- CKAD certification is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information System or Electronics Engineering