Why should you work at copebit? This is what our employees have to say:
- Develop yourself with Cloud Native Development and Architecture in practice, applying best practices to design and build real-life products.
- copebit feels like working family. The hashtag #bestteamever is absolutely true.
- Working for copebit is not just a job – it is having a voice. I like the very open, honest, diverse, and friendly work environment with a team around me always willing to help and share knowledge to improve.
- copebit has many interesting projects to offer and this is underlined by a motivated team, clear focus, and openness. For me, copebit has all the aspects of an interesting employer.
- At copebit, I’m part of a successful team of experts. My effort is valuable for the success of the company, and my colleagues are there for me whenever I need help.
- Working for copebit gives me the opportunity to be part of a unique team that works on a lot of different topics. Learning new and interesting things is always part of the work day.
- copebit provides me with the opportunities to grow professionally and personally, as well as the flexibility to make some dreams come true. Stop dreaming and join the copebit team.
Want to know more? Our application process provides the whole team with a voice. You will directly meet the team for a Q&A session as part of the process.
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Senior DevSecOps Engineer with strong architectural skills and interest in cloud development. You will actively accompany and support our customers on their AWS cloud journey. You enjoy working in a team on projects. On top of this, you have relevant consulting and implementation skills.
- As a member of our focused, agile team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, implementation, and technology consulting for our customers on their journey into the cloud. Tasks include architecture development for AWS customers as well as implementation projects in the area of DevSecOps.
What you'll get:
- Start-up atmosphere (open culture, agile)
- Working for one of the few Swiss AWS Advanced Consulting partners
- A combination of remote/home office, customer-onsite (Zurich/Bern) and office-based work directly in Zurich (10min walk from the main train station)
- Established customer & partner network
- Work with the latest technologies in today’s most exciting domains: container technologies, IaC on AWS, software development for FaaS
- Individual development planning and continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- 25 days of annual leave
- Private accident insurance
- Hardware (BYOD) & mobile subscription budget
Some background information:
- You need to be eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
- Fluent German and English skills are required.
- We orient ourselves according to swissICT level classifications with additions in the AWS environment and corresponding experience knowledge and as an - AWS Advanced Consulting Partner.
- We have clients of all sizes and from different sectors.
- want to know more: https://www.copebit.ch/en/home/
- Plan, lead, and implement (hands-on) AWS customer infrastructure projects (customer consulting, PoCs incl. implementation, migration, and Day2 operation)
- Coach and consult our clients on cloud technologies
- Architecture and design/implementation incl. hands-on development of cloud infrastructures for modern applications
- Develop Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on AWS (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform & CICD infrastructure)
- Containerize applications and build container solutions for our clients
- Work in a team, but also independently in projects.
- Write automation scripts and auto-scaling mechanisms
- Develop modern applications based on AWS Serverless & container environments
- Learn and acquire skills that will make you a confident, independent DevSecOps engineer
- Research and evaluate new technologies that could improve the quality of our AWS IaC / service catalog
- Proactively contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and knowledge sharing
- Minimum one AWS associate-level certification
- Strong DevSecOps background, several years of experience in software development, and programming skills like Python are a prerequisite
- Strong cloud system architecture background (load balancing, clustering on web and database server level, cloud infrastructures, security)
- Solid practical experience in automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery & deployment (SCM processes, CICD tools, deployment and configuration management tools such as Cloudformation, Terraform or Ansible, familiarity with SAST tools)
- Solid practical experience in working with and implementing of PaaS technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience developing cloud native and Serverless systems on AWS
- A keen eye for detail and quality, which should be reflected in your outputs
- You will bring the joy and enthusiasm to co-create the AWS journey with our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and empathy
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- You need to be eligible to live and work in Switzerland
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields (or equivalent practical experience)
Nice to have:
- AWS certifications (Pro or Speciality Level)
- You are familiar with database design and REST interfaces.
- Experience writing and testing production-grade infrastructure software
- A deep curiosity about programming and software in general
- Evidence of contribution to a personal or open source project