Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the postal business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? PEAX is moving fast! We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Cloud DevSecOps Engineer in Zurich, Lucerne or remote (Switzerland)!🚀
As a DevSecOps engineer, you will work on maintaining and further developing the PEAX software (SaaS) by building and testing new features, advancing the technology for scalability and ensuring reliability with a specific focus on security. PEAX is based on the newest technology available on the market, which makes your work extremely exciting. The Engineer role is a crucial position for us as PEAX is growing fast, which requires a product that can keep up with the speed without compromising on quality.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure with emphasis on security
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders within a security framework
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes using industry standard tools for Zero Trust Environments
- Testing and examining infrastructure and code to ensure high levels of security & low levels of risk
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software and infrastructure updates and fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended within a secure framework
- Planning out releases and being involved in release management decisions
- Knowledge in setup, automation and operations of Microsoft Azure Infrastructures.
- Knowledge and experiance in working with Docker & Cloud native engineering.
- 4 to 10 years of infrastructure experience
- Familiarity with setup and operations of high available and scaling Systems.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Indipendant work ethic and Initiative in the DevSecOps subject area.
- Living in Switzerland.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Bicep and PS Scripting are advantageous.
- Bachelors Degree (FH, Uni, ETH) in Computer Science.
- Knowledge in Application Security.
- Organisational talent and Fluent in German and English.