3GC is a new type of Technology Services and MSP Company designed and led by former CIO's, helping companies streamline their operations in an ever-changing technology ecosystem. We're a team of builders. As a fully remote company, we have a strong culture of extreme ownership and co-elevating with your co-workers. We strive to maintain a flat organization focused on helping our team members grow in their experience and skillsets together.
About the role:
The Security Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security systems within our organization's IT network. This role is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems, and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management, or related field
- Expert level of security architecture and development practices and implementations.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years experience acting as an architect for large enterprise-level software projects
- Knowledge of APM tools like Prometheus/Grafana is preferred
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development, and implementation
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development, and implementation
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently, and be team-oriented
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate
- Ensure the security architecture is integrated and consistent with the company's overall systems architecture
- Keep up to date with emerging security threats and conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security improvement and operational efficiency
- Engineer and architect, the integration of security products with other systems
- Develop secure solutions that ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer and company data
- Facilitates the development and implementation of appropriate security configurations, policies, processes, and procedures
- Evaluation of overall risk for IT systems and data they contain and process, accounting for people, processes, and technologies that provide security controls
- Maintain oversight of design and implementation of IT systems to ensure appropriate and effective security controls are included
- Participate in setting strategic direction and advise leadership on Information Security issues, systems, processes, products, and services
- Guide employees by utilizing credibility and subject matter expertise that aligns security and enterprise architectures
- Architect, prioritize, coordinate, and communicate choice of security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure, yet usable, computing environment Performs other duties as assigned