We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base
The successful candidate will play a leading role in the delivery of multiple highly visible strategic Credit Risk programmes with the primary responsibilities around Dev Ops activities.
The candidate will be a natural leader and mentor with a driven yet pragmatic, delivery focused mindset and a desire to deliver constant business value through the effective and innovative use of technology. The candidate will be expected to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for critical deliveries.
The candidate will work closely with the other team members and senior stakeholders to design and implement critical strategic solutions whilst collaborating and engaging with Business Stakeholders to deliver to exact requirements. The candidate is expected to work in a dynamic global team with developers, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations.
The Role Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the Infra standards for the existing environment
- Communicate to stakeholders on the Infra Obsolete Status, risks and issue resolution.
- Deployment automation and monitoring
People and Talent
- Display exemplary conduct in managing the team of DevOps.
- Should be able to manage the team across geographical location.
- Maintain and groom the talent in organization.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Developer Community of Credit Risk
- Project managers of FM
- Testers and Quality Assurance teams across department.
- Central Infrastructure teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Implement the CI/CD for applications.
- Build a consolidate dashboard to see the test environment.
- Maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
- Working experience in OpenShift/Cloud/EKS/AWS clusters setup and management.
- Plan coordinate and support changes implementation activities test and Prod environment.
- Support ongoing development task, identifying potential area of improvements, implementing such changes and maintaining system configurations
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Expert level knowledge of automation tools like Ansible
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Expert level knowledge of scripting using Unix-Shell, Ant, Python & Groovy
- Good understanding of ELK.
- Knowledge of open source solutions and trending technologies
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Building scalable application using Docker and container orchestration - Kubernetes
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Understanding of the continuous integration and automated testing
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence
Preferred Domain Knowledge
- 12+ years of experience. Must have at least 5 years of hands on experience working as DevOps engineer.
Other Preferred Skills
- Understanding of financial markets business – front/middle/back office
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT and XML
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.