Websparks is an award winning web solutions agency with a mission - We are out to revolutionise the World Wide Web with our distinctive blend of web alchemy. Established in 2008, our team lives by one motto: To exceed our clients' expectations in every project we undertake. We grew our expertise in website design and development, perfecting our skills and building a solid reputation and clientele, one project at a time.
Websparks is a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner, with a proven expertise in delivering quality solutions in application development. Focusing on Content Management System (CMS), Websparks is the only Certified DNN Evoq Provider in Singapore and the region. DNN Certified Partners are world-class leaders in website design, development, and implementation. We have a deep knowledge of Evoq Content and Social solutions.
- You will be working with various teams to assist in deploying their applications build as stand-alone/micro-service structure.
- You will be a part of the team that implements various CI/CD pipelines for different projects through Bamboo or Azure DevOps.
- You will be part of a team that handles all deployments of various projects for environments in both cloud and on-premises.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for analyzing and proposing ideal infrastructure for projects with cost effectiveness and high reliability.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for monitoring the various health and performance attributes of the infrastructure.
- You will be required to assist in the troubleshooting of the application with the development team for the different environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team and collaborate effectively with global team members to accomplish objectives
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Adhere to company processes to ensure quality, safety and business needs are met and enhanced
- Worked in AWS/Azure environments and implemented various services provided natively by those platforms.
- Created/deployed containers in any infrastructure using Kubernetes or similar services.
- Experienced in working with the development team for supporting their deployments and infra-related issues.
- Experienced in support, maintain, deploy, and enhance cloud-based Infrastructure.
- Good understanding of IaaS (infrastructure as a service)
- Assist in scripting command line tools for internal workflows.
- Strong candidates will be able to progress to Senior Role.