You will be joining a young and dynamic international team developing bleeding edge technology and shaping the future of UX design and development. We are 9 different nationalities, speak 10 different languages, we have been a remote-friendly company since day one, and we are so far distributed in 5 different countries with our HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work closely with our engineering teams and ensure the quality and performance of our systems. You will have to ensure that moving fast does not sacrifice performance, quality, scalability and security. The ideal candidate for that position should have the attitude and skills to automate as much as possible of our internal processes in order to deliver solutions that satisfy our customers and the fast moving pace of our teams.
About the role
- Be an integral part of our team, participating in the design and development of our systems on a day to day basis.
- Design and implement highly scalable solutions.
- Automate the deployment of our systems and monitor its performance and health.
- Be part of a small team delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in the design and development of CI/CD pipelines of many different types of services.
- Design infrastructure with security in mind.
- Own the overall monitoring and support of infrastructure and services.
- Bring new ideas and perspectives to existing and future projects.
- 3+ years of working experience preferably in a DevOps or similar role.
- 3+ years Linux systems administration skills.
- An engineering background with a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Hands on experience with any major cloud provider. Preferably AWS.
- Good understanding of networking technologies.
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Working experience with container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS etc).
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Experience with HAProxy.
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with deploying and managing deep learning models and pipelines.
- General interest or basic understanding of modern AI (computer vision and deep learning)
- Flexible working hours and free to work completely remotely
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun solving hard problems
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions
- Freedom to release open-source software, publish papers, and present at conferences