We are looking for a trustworthy DevOps Engineer to maintain, design and build our next generation of infrastructure. This ensures that our systems are secure, reliable and high-performing; it is a promise to our customers to build their wealth in a highly regulated and secure environment.
Your contribution within a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StashAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
Do check out StashAway's Technology blog to learn more about the technology we use, the challenges we face, and the solutions we deliver!
- Build infrastructure that requires a bare minimum of operational maintenance
- Fully automate the traditional sysadmin tasks of hardware provisioning, cluster management, software deployment, and network configuration
- Maintain, design and improve infrastructure to improve performance while decreasing hosting costs through improved hardware utilisation
- Build a self-healing infrastructure that requires minimal human intervention to empower developers and increase productivity
- Bachelors' or above in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Docker, Linux-based operating systems and system administration
- Strong understanding of network and user security, isolation of privileges and permissions
- At least 3 years of experience managing public cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Rackspace or Digital Ocean)
- Bonus points for experience (1) working with Kubernetes and/or penetration testing, (2) at a startup, or (3) in internationalisation of DevOps solutions
- Self-driven, has strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently
- We have an annual Learning & Development budget of S$1,000/year for you to take charge of your upskilling and learning!
What We Do
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. As a digital wealth management platform, we design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
The company was founded in Singapore in 2016 with the ambition of expanding to other fast-growing Asia Pacific markets since 2018.
StashAway is led by its three founders, Michele Ferrario, former CEO of ZALORA Group; Freddy Lim, former Global Head of Derivatives Strategy of Nomura; and Nino Ulsamer, founder of several technology companies around the world.
Why We Do
We deliver sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals.
Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, StashAway offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person client service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
Who We Are
Supported by prominent advisors, the StashAway team is committed to providing investment advice and client experience of the highest quality. Our team is made up of top-tier developers, designers, fund managers, creatives, and managers with diverse backgrounds from all over the world – currently representing Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.
In April 2021, StashAway raised US$25M through a Series D round led by Sequoia Capital India, with participation from returning investors Eight Roads Ventures and Square Peg.
We write our own rules, and do whatever it takes to build a substantial, meaningful product and service. We work hard, don't cut corners, and love bonding over (lots of) food.
With regards to our culture, we want StashAway to (i) have a rewarding, diverse, radically candid and cooperative growth environment; (ii) where people work hard, take responsibilities and grow as individuals and as a team; (iii) embrace an open-minded meritocracy, and (iv) are ethical and compliant.