We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart, and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work alongside our development teams to ensure a highly automated software development life-cycle, as well as enable them to deploy secure and high-available Cloud Native applications to the Cloud using AWS and Continuous delivery practices. As part of our Tech Platform tribe, you will work with cutting-edge technologies and initiatives that shape the vision of our platform, assisting our product and development teams to stay highly productive.
We are looking for someone with a software engineering background, who found in DevOps an opportunity to help other engineers solve complex problems using cloud technologies and industry practices like infrastructure as code and CI/CD. You take full ownership of your work, from design to infrastructure, and feel challenging the status quo is a key work and culture component.
- You will drive cloud automation efforts, improving development tools and environments according to Cloud Native principles
- You will introduce cloud technologies that support the evolution of Raisin's banking platform running on AWS
- You will contribute to building the development infrastructure used by internal product teams, and drive different automation projects with regard to the latest technology
- You will research, assess, implement and maintain new technology solutions in our platform
- Together with the rest of the team, you will set standards, establish guidelines and share best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and improvement
- You will provide stable automated solutions for our internal customers to speed up product testing and delivery
- Nurture teams to strive for test automation and quality assurance throughout the development process
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- You are a DevOps engineer who has a background in software development (backend or frontend)
- You are familiar with deployments of microservices and serverless functions in AWS
- Proven professional experience in cloud software development using Amazon Web Services
- You are comfortable with scripting languages like Bash, Python, and Groovy
- You are experienced with building automation tools on Java/Python (experience with Go is very nice to have)
- You have proven hands-on experience with modern CI/CD tools, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- You are comfortable participating in technical and architectural discussions
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue improving our culture
- You have great English communication skills
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
- Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with 25 € per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH)
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester and New York.