Your heart beats for writing code and system administration. You have always felt at home in both worlds, and believe that you can be the bridge between Infrastructure and Development. With your extensive experience in Linux and scripting, it is always easy for you to make the necessary changes to the infrastructure to ensure fast and reliable deployment. With every iteration, you adjust and improve the processes and automate as much as possible. Your desk will be located in Singapore, but your impact will be global.
- Automation of installation, upgrade, and maintenance of servers / operating systems / Docker containers / Pods (Terraform, Kubernetes, kops || eksctl || gcloud) on the Cloud platforms or bare metal
- Design and maintenance of the infrastructure monitoring / metric collection / log aggregation tools (Sensu, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana)
- Handling infrastructure incidents
- Participation in on-call rotation
- Support of software development teams with implementing the best CI/CD practices
- Design and implementation of the automated security checks and scans on cloud platforms
- Experience with Linux/BSD administration, configuration, and automation
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD/Flux
- Adherence to GitOps methodology
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud providers
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with common CI tools (GitLab CI, CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases (replication, querying, monitoring) is a plus
- Ownership of both tasks and initiatives
- Desire to play a mentoring role for junior engineers
- Proficient English communication skills
- Being a team player rather than a lone-wolf type
- Prior experience with remote management is a plus
Please note that as this position is located in Singapore, Singaporeans and Permanent Residents will be given preference for this role.
We'd love to see: That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world's e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That's where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there's always a way to make an impact, let's talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we're all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you: Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are. PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.