We are looking for a DevOps Engineer or Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You'll work on a highly automated DevOps platform built on top of modern technologies like Kubernetes, AWS stack including EKS, Lambda, Node.JS, Elastic stack, Terraform (to name a few).
This is a great opportunity for someone who has maintained highly available & secure production environments and would like to expand their knowledge and experience while working in a dynamic environment and face new challenges.
You'll thrive using agile methods and enjoy working openly, collaboratively and as part of a small team, doing things the right way and providing customer value through your work.
Your work on our platform will directly and indirectly improve people's experiences when using our fintech products by providing a stable, scalable, secure and highly available platform.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Help to design and build environments using best technologies to make them more scalable, available and secure
- Take responsibility for work and code quality
- Improve our processes and tools through communication, automation and optimisation
- Share knowledge of tools, techniques, new features and ideas with the Moneyhub team
- Solve issues and suggest solutions as part of feature development and support
- Contribute to our code base to improve and create internal tools and integrations
- Help the rest of the business understand our security and ops processes through contributing to documentation and raising awareness
Who you are
We're interested in people who:
- have worked and maintained highly-available production environments
- have a proactive approach to work
- have experience in managing Kubernetes clusters (we use EKS)
- have worked with microservices-based systems
- have some programming experience (we use nodejs)
- have written and maintained environments as IaC (we use Terraform)
- take a systematic and holistic approach to solve problems
- have experience of using testing to validate solutions
- have an understanding of web security and accessibility
- are familiar with technologies used for web applications, e.g databases, backups, CDNs
- have experience with Linux operating systems and scripting languages
- have experience of working on, or with web services from operational point of view
- Have applied practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps
- understand change and incident management
- communicate with accuracy and effectiveness
- effectively work autonomously and with colleagues
- can be part of the on-call team to provide 24/7 support for the production platform
If you require any reasonable adjustments or you would like to speak to a member of the Moneyhub team before applying then just drop us an email at [email protected]
The Moneyhub story began when we noticed a big flaw in how consumers were able to interact with their own financial data. We were frustrated by the inability to see all of our finances in a single place, preventing us from using this to improve our financial wellbeing. Our tech team had a passion to make things better, and so, Moneyhub was born. When Open Banking was just a theoretical concept, we created ground-breaking financial data aggregation tools for holistic financial planning and innovated the way to pay using bank accounts instead of cards. Now, we are a leader in using customer insights for the welfare of clients and users.
Life at Moneyhub
Our mission is to improve the financial wellness of people, their companies and their communities. We want to serve the whole population through every change in their finances. We do this by powering businesses through our APIs and white label solutions as well as our own personal financial management app for consumers. We can only do that by being an inclusive and diverse organisation. We invest in our people, and enjoy an environment focused on innovation, collaboration and openness.
We champion flexibility, and we trust and respect our employees to deliver results in a way that best suits them, working around their own lives and commitments. As well as a truly flexible approach, we also offer a fantastic range of benefits, including a 10% contribution towards your Pension from your very first day with us; 25 days of holiday (plus bank hols); private medical insurance, including cover for pre-existing conditions, plus dental and optical benefit; 6 week Moneyhubber Family Pay when you become a new parent; permanent health insurance and life cover (death in service); employee assistance programme; professional development support; life event leave; holiday purchase and more.
We can only accept your application if you have the right to work in the UK (and we do not sponsor work permits). Moneyhub embraces flexible working, including remote working. You will also be required to undertake a DBS check for this role.